Dish Gal's guide to getting the most out of life, one meal at a time...



Did you know...

Did you know that Trident Booksellers & Cafe on Newbury Street now has a mini-patio for alfresco seating!? I don't know if that's old news, but on my walk during lunch today I noticed this for the first time.

I would love to sit outside and enjoy their lemon ricotta stuffed french toast sometime...or perhaps the avocado and havarti melt...or the prosciutto and brie sandwich... okay I'll stop now. YUM.

Of course the question is, can you sit outside and read their magazines for free like at their indoor tables? =)

Here's a post I wrote a long time ago about Trident, one of my favorite spots in Boston.

1 comment:

cheapgirlinthecity said...

thanks for the tip!! love finding new places with outdoor seating. a fave in the summer, for sure!!