Dish Gal's guide to getting the most out of life, one meal at a time...



TGIF

Dearest readers,

I don't know if it's just me, but Fridays I find it a bit hard to concentrate. I don't think I'm alone though, so here are some interesting food-related articles I thought you might enjoy as you are procrastinating the day away...

"Going with the Flow: Melted Cheeses" A guide to oozy, gooey cheeses, and some recipes (npr.org)

"Lovin' Spoonfuls" Some funny stories from proposals at restaurants gone awry...cautionary tales for upcoming Valentine's Day (gourmet.com)

"I love you more than blank" A calorie-free and personalized way to enjoy NECCO candy hearts

"First Bite: Sensing" Boston magazine's blog Chowder visits new restaurant, Sensing (bostonmagazine.com)

"Leggo My Padma!" Has my idol, Padma, from Top Chef, found herself a new sugar daddy? (nymag.com)

No comments: