Dish Gal's guide to getting the most out of life, one meal at a time...



Dinner at Garden at the Cellar

Last night, Z and I headed back to Garden at the Cellar, one of my favorite restaurants in Boston/Cambridge. I've already written a review of it (check it out, here) but I just wanted to report on some new things I tried last night... like a beautiful (and quite large) beet salad, with pistachios and goat cheese...

...And oh, a scrumptious truffled potato leek soup, with fingerling potato chips for garnish...

And one can't forget the pan-roasted duck breast with roasted squash and spiced grapes:
And with the check comes a little sweetness, with chocolates from local Somerville Taza chocolates- Yum!

With great tunes (while there we heard the Beach Boys, Bob Marley, and the Beatles among other artists) and a warm and inviting scene, I couldn't help but order a glass of red wine to warm up from the horrendous cold....Oops, guess I lasted a week booze-free-- that's kind of good, right? =)