Dish Gal's guide to getting the most out of life, one meal at a time...



"That" Dish

Do you have a dish that every couple months, you just really crave? And not like the grilled corn at Toro (I crave that every few minutes), I mean its something sort of strange that for some reason, you always come back to?

I have such a dish at Legal Sea Foods. I've had it for years and years. I can't even remember when I first started ordering it-- I'm going to guess it was sometime in middle school. It's not even really on the menu anymore, but thank God they still make it for me. I don't know what I'd do without it!

In any case, this meal I crave is grilled bluefish with mustard sauce, jasmine rice, and sugar snap peas with oyster sauce. It's amazing! I never get sick of it. Here it is, in all its glory:

What about you, Dish This readers? Do you have any favorite meals that you return again and again for?

No comments: