Dish Gal's guide to getting the most out of life, one meal at a time...



Dish Gal has been travelin a bit...

The past two weekends Dish Gal has been in NYC and Connecticut, so I apologize for the light-posting... Here's a quick run-down of some of the culinary highlights...

In New York, Jamie and I indulged ourselves with award-winning cheesecake at Artisanal:

We sipped spicy cocktails (I had a cucumber and jalapeno margarita) and shared tapas at a trendy East Village spot La Zarza, a darkly-lit restaurant with a DJ and bustling bar scene...


(lamb with chimichurri sauce; goat cheese croquetas)


In Connecticut, my sister-in-law made sure that we visit Gold's Delicatessen in Westport. It was maybe the best bagel & lox I have ever had...enhanced with fresh and juicy tomato slices from a farmer's market:

You say chaos, I say, breakfast heaven...

No comments: