Dish Gal's guide to getting the most out of life, one meal at a time...



The Debut of Dish This! Boston

They say you should eat to live, not live to eat.

I say, I beg to differ.

Dish This! Boston is all about living to eat. Living to find that perfect restaurant for your first date, that perfect meal to celebrate your promotion-- or the best place to drown your sorrow if your evil cube mate got it instead. It's about that ice cream cone that is so good you'd stop to get it while shopping on Newbury in December. It's about living for that cute waiter who you swear keeps winking at you, for that lunch that is --shockingly-- delicious AND good for you, for that magic of a restaurant with bathroom lighting that is so flattering you want to rip off the mirror and take it home with you.

C'mon, let's be real. You don't eat at No. 9 Park because you need food, it's because you WANT food. You want that OH-MY-GOD reaction after that first, succulent, delicious bite.

But as you know, it's not only about the food. It's about the magic of the place. It's about the people there, the decor, what goes on behind closed doors.

If you like going out to eat, Dish This! is for you. And if you love restaurants, Dish This! is even better.

Find out about hidden finds, about secrets of the restaurant biz, where celebs are eating in Boston, and how to get the best out of your dinner, lunch, or -- my personal favorite-- brunch. I used to be a waitress, so I'll post some old-horror stories-- and you can feel free to post your own.

This isn't your typical dining blog. You won't find any boring restaurant reviews; instead, you'll hear about my friends, where I go out to dinner (and what happened while I was there), and any other things that I think people would like to read about in the dining scene in Boston. I hope you enjoy.

So, Bon Appetit!

Love,

Dish Gal.

No comments: