Here are some notable additions to that list, because for some reason or another I've never written about them..
- The Rattlesnake roof deck - Boylston Street, across from Parish Cafe. A great place to grab some nachos, a margarita, and some rays.
- Oleana- Dish Gal visited this restaurant pre-Dish This days, so sadly I have no review, but trust me when I say it has amazing Middle Eastern-influenced food, and a beautiful outdoor garden patio. Located in an awkward part of Cambridge though, not very T-accessible.
- Audubon Circle- This restaurant, located right outside Kenmore Square, has an awesome back patio with lots of high-top tables. A great place to meet a group of friends before heading out for the night.
- Dillon's - This popular Boylston Street bar has a kind of hidden patio; right when you enter, take a quick left and head downstairs for sunshine and kind of lame guys. Don't say I didn't warn ya ;)
- The Neighborhood - Also not very T-accessible, this busy-yet-under-the-radar Union Square brunch spot features picnic tables under a grape arbor and huge portions. Plus, you'll probably make new friends while you wait in line.